শনিবার, ৭ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

Megan Fox Tattoos


Megan Fox has ten tattoos that we have seen. She has said that she will abandon Hollywood if she is ever denied a role because of her tattoos.

Megan spoke about her tattoos and their meanings.

“I’m an artist also, and I sketch up all of my own tattoos. As lame as it sounds, it really is a form of expression for me,” she stated.

“I don’t want to be one of those people who has their arms sleeved, or a shirt or vest of tattoos. But it is something that I really enjoy. So until I think I pushed it far enough, I’m going to keep getting them.”

Ms. Fox described why she chose her body art. “All the tattoos that I’ve gotten are things that I got on the spur of the moment and that I’m very passionate about. All the rest of my tattoos have very deep meanings. They’re not things I would ever get removed for any reason,” she explained.


The actress suggested that while she could not foresee ever removing any of her tattoos, she had looked into the possibility. “But at the same time, its so easy to get tattoos removed now. Ive looked into it just out of curiosity,” she stated.

It turns out that Megan Fox’s words were prophetic as early this year she began laser treatments to remove her iconic Marilyn Monroe tattoo.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন